Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May Card Club Cards 05/11/10

We had card club on Tuesday May 11th. We had some more super cute cards!!! These ladies amaze me!

The first two cards, the one on the left is Karina's card, a thinking of you. I love the colors and the ribbon with the gems on the side! And the one on the right is Wendy's Father's Day card. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the ties on the bottom part of the card! Sooooo cute! I think I need to head to Joanns and find some more of this paper so I can make at least one more of these! lol

The top card is Kara's. Isn't it cute with the little bandaid on it?! And the bottom card is mine...yes you have seen this card before, but I changed the colors and think it is 100 times better.
And then this is Amanda's flower pot card! I LOVE the flowers she cut on the cricut and layered them soooooooooo amazing! We also cuttlebug embossed the flower pot and then inked it! I LOVE the texture it has with that!


Another great month of cards and my stash is growing. I need to start sending some more of them! lol :-)

4 comments:

Karina said...

Thanks for posting these, I might just have to put a link on my blog to yours so I don't have to write about it! Wendy made the Father's Day card, but I'm just fine taking the credit for it!

Denice said...

You've got to have a fab time getting together with a group of card making ladies and whipping up these awesome cards...so productive and fun! Great cards, all of them!

Kay aka kdedid said...

I love getting such great ideas! Keep it coming girl!

Michele said...

LOL oops sorry Wendy and Karina! lol I think my brain got ahead of my fingers when I was typing that. I have fixed it now! lol