Tonight during the chat, Denice showed us how to make these cute flower pot cards. I did not know how to cut them and all that, but I did kindof know how to make them since Amanda had made them at card club this month.
Here are the ones I came up with tonight! I really like them and love to have two more cards in my stash! :-) Thanks De!

The majority of today and last night I worked on my shapes for the Animal Shape Swap on the Cricuteers team at SparkPeople. I chose to make puppies. I had a problem at the end when I realized that I was short brown by two cuts. :-( So I was searching through some of my scrap paper and find some other brown that I had used for some cards previously. So yay! I got them all done and they are ready to ship off and get swapped out with other people's animal shapes! :-)
4 comments:
Love them Michele...
Such pretty cards and I love the colors, you did a great job on them!
You're making me regret not having joined the animal shape swap! No one told me there would be such cute cuts! :D
Your cards are adorable!! So cheery! And the puppies... gotta love 'em!!! Can't wait to get all these swapped out! =)
Those are some cute doggies!! Cant wait!! The cards are really nice. You gave me ideas for my next ones!!
Post a Comment