Saturday, May 8, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day Pages 5/1/10

Boy I am behind on my blogging here! lol Saturday May 1st was National Scrapbooking Day. So I decided to use my day wisely and go scrapbook shopping! lol (Online for digital kits! lol) I got a great steal of a deal. I think I ended up with 8 full size kits for $8!!! Most of the kits typically are $4-$5 EACH! And some of them I have been wanting for a VERY long time! So it all worked out!

Anyway, after I went shopping, I decided I should actually create a page or two! lol So I headed over to my favorite scrapbooking hang out, Stuff to Scrap, and started checking out the new May challenges. The first one that caught my eye and I actually wanted to do was the scraplift challenge. You can go here to see the original layout that we were scraplifting. And here is my interpretation of the page:

Take a Dip by Digi Designs by Nicole and Nibbles Scribbles

Then I remembered I have a ton of quickpages that I have never used and decided to save myself some time and actually use some of them! lol

Fabusaurus Quickpage by NitWit

Berry Sweet kit by A Work in Progress
Quickpage by Cheryl -- Naturally Expressive

So there you have it. Keep your eye out over the next couple of weeks when I hope to be USING those kits I bought on National Scrapbooking Day! lol

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE those pages Michele!